Don't those sounds like tropical get-a-way vacation spots? Nope, they are my new wall colors. Things are moving along quite smoothly. You will see some nice updated shots later on today...stay tuned. I am going to lunch with Tara, my friend of 10 years-seen left top corner. Now that I even mention the idea of eating I am hungry. Anyhow, I am sure you wondering about the other smiling faces; starting with Tara, Stacey, Kelly, Jen, Vicki, Flor, Orla, Kristene. Cindy is missing from this shot only because she was probably in Brazil trying to be brown :) Good story, ask me about it sometime.
A desert, a married couple, two kids, their pets and the simple things that make us who we are.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Serengenti Plain and Zen Mist
Don't those sounds like tropical get-a-way vacation spots? Nope, they are my new wall colors. Things are moving along quite smoothly. You will see some nice updated shots later on today...stay tuned. I am going to lunch with Tara, my friend of 10 years-seen left top corner. Now that I even mention the idea of eating I am hungry. Anyhow, I am sure you wondering about the other smiling faces; starting with Tara, Stacey, Kelly, Jen, Vicki, Flor, Orla, Kristene. Cindy is missing from this shot only because she was probably in Brazil trying to be brown :) Good story, ask me about it sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment