
Okay... back in Nov of '05 when I officially moved into Kelton (as I refer to it) I went around taking random shots of all the rooms on how it first looked before any renovations. Here it is, in all it's glory, very 80's style, behind me is the shower/tub; with a sneak peak into what I was fashioning that day.
The thing is everything was off white for two reasons. First, the guy who lived in the place before me was a chain smoker and didn't mind living in the stench and stains of smoke. Second, all the walls, sinks, toilets and countertops were all a dreaded OFF WHITE.
You see now what I had to work with. I will share pics of the other renovated half bath and other pictures at a later date. If you went into the bathroom right now you would see some sad items of what I call "paint can storage" and just a tub. Rob took out the sink and toilet many moons ago, per my request, to get me going on the renovation...to say the least it didn't take.
No comments:
Post a Comment